- Pat and her two friends are splitting on pizza. If the pizza cost $45, how much will each of them have to pay?
- Name the American singer who became known as ‘The Material Girl’ after her hit single of the same name.
- From Disney’s Snow White, which of the seven dwarfs wore glasses?
- In basketball, what penalty is called when a player runs with the ball?
- If you are heating sugar until it liquefies and becomes syrup, what are you doing to it?
- The Ikea brand originated in which Country?
- If someone is anemic, they have a deficiency in what mineral?
- What are the three primary colours?
(Red, Blue, Yellow)
- What is the only bird that can swim but not fly?
- SPELL: Buoyant.
(B U O Y A N T)