Someone asked people on Reddit.com for the PETTIEST reason they’ve rejected someone, and the highlights include . . .
1. She had the same name as my mom.
2. He held his knife like a pen.
3. She kept putting ellipses everywhere in texts.
4. She had a “Live Love Laugh” sign on her living room wall.
5. He didn’t use pillowcases. He owned them but never actually put them on.
6. I didn’t like all the spelling mistakes she was making.
7. He refused to eat any kind of vegetable . . . at the age of 25.
8. Every time I asked what she would like to do, it was annoying “I don’t knowwwwww.”
9. I broke up with my 8th-grade boyfriend right before Christmas so I wouldn’t have to buy him a gift.
10. He dropped something and said “whoopsie!”
Charlie’s PETTY Things!
Using your fingers to scoop food onto your fork
Making clicking noises with his teeth
Not speaking correctly “He did good” -no Moran, it’s He did well!