Many of us have already tried something new in the last 18-months.
80% of people say they’ve tried something new since the pandemic started.
That includes 67% who’ve tried a new food or drink, and 64% who’ve expanded their taste in movies, music, or TV shows, maybe because they’ve watched everything else.
Here are six benefits of trying new things, according to the poll . . .
1. It can make you feel better in general. 78% of people say it’s true.
2. It boosts happiness. 60% say trying new things makes them happy.
3. It can make you more creative. 53% say branching out helps with creativity.
4. It gives you energy. 52% of us feel more energetic after trying something new.
5. It raises your self-esteem. 51% say they feel more content with themselves after doing something they’ve never done before.
6. It can help you find something you love. 63% of people have ended up loving something that they avoided for years.