- What is it called when a writer gives a hint of what is to happen later in the story?
- Name the arctic whale that has one long horn on its head
- What is Sleeping Beauty’s name?
- What is the name of the highway that goes from one end of Canada to the other?
- How many colours are in a rainbow?
- SPELL: Heirloom.
(H E I R L O O M)
- When a volcano erupts onto Earth’s surface, it’s called lava. What do you call molten rock BEFORE it has erupted?
- There are five different singing ranges; Which one is the highest?
- What is the perimeter of a square with sides seven centimetres long?
(7×4 = 28)
- What do you call the rotating rod a ‘rotisserie’ is cooked on?