YouGov.com polled a bunch of people, and here’s what they said . . .
1. Having sex? The most popular answer was one month in. 17% said a week or less.
2. Saying “I love you”? 60% said six months or less . . . including 23% who said in the first MONTH. And 4% said in the first week.
3. Meeting each other’s family? The top answer was around three months in.
4. First vacation together? Most said within a year. Six months was the #1 answer.
5. Moving in together? Around the one-year mark.
6. Proposing? 48% said one to three years in. Less than 10% said longer than that.
7. Buying a home? In a perfect world, one to three years.
8. Having a baby? Two years was the top answer. But one in eight people said that waiting five years or more would be ideal.