A new study on Mirror.Co.UK looked at the top things parents help pay for even when their kids are grown-ups. And it found the average parent spends over four grand a YEAR on their adult children.
Here are the top ten things we help our kids pay for as adults . . .
1. Groceries. Especially when they’re in college, or just getting their own place.
2. Household items, including furniture.
3. Stuff for THEIR kids when you’re a grandparent.
5. Emergency expenses.
8. Rent or mortgage payments.
9. A down payment on their first home.
10. Travel expenses, like plane tickets home.