1. Santa’s suit is mostly the colour red, what colour is Santa’s beard
2. Digestion begins in the Mouth or the stomach
3. What is the “holiday” name for December 26th
4. The Toronto FC won the MLS Cup title over this past weekend in which sport
5. Magnetic poles are attracted to their: same pole or opposite pole
opposite pole, so the north and south poles of a magnet would stick together.
6. Sing the next line; On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…. BLANK
nine ladies dancing
7. Is the Sun a planet or a star
8. True or False poinsettias are only red
9. Spell poinsettia
P O I N S E T T I A
10. Ellen went to buy chairs on sale. Each chair cost 15 dollars. If there was no tax, how much did Ellen spend for the 12 chairs she bought?