1) What do honey bees collect?
2) What is the largest bone in the human body?
3) Which New York team are the Toronto Blue Jays taking on this weekend?
4) TRUE OR FALSE: The python is a poisonous snake.
5) This weekend, you can find our Kool FM street team at a Waterfront Festival in which Simcoe County City?
6) How many years are there in a century?
7) Which movie features the song “Ding Dong the Witch is dead”?
(The Wizard of Oz)
8) How many sides all together are on 2 squares and 3 triangles?
9) ‘Roy G Biv’ is an acronmyn used for the sequence of hues commonly described as making up a rainbow. What colour does the ‘I’ represent?
10) SPELL: Negotiation
(N E G O T I A T I O N)