- How many strings does a cello have?
- The feeling of having already experienced something which is now happening again is known as what?
- Tonight the Toronto Argos are in Winnipeg taking on which CFL team?
- What is the name of the Chinese system of medicine which uses needles inserted into the body at specific points?
- TRUE OR FALSE: Jupiter is the fifth planet from the sun.
- The final season of ABC’s ’How to Get Away With Murder’ will premier in September. Which season will it be for the show?
- SPELL: Accommodate.
(A C C O M M O D A T E)
- What is the typical garnish is used in a mojito?
- Not including today, how many Friday’s are left in July?
- Topher Grace turned 41 today! What was the name of his character he played the TV show ‘That ’70s Show’?