- When making a long distance call, what numerical digit do you have to dial before the area code and the 7 digit phone number?
- What cereal brand uses a Tiger who’s catch phrase is “They’re Great” as their mascot?
- IN a major league baseball game how many players are on the field playing defence at one time?
9 (Pitcher, Catcher, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd base, a short stop and 3 outfielders)
- The Sun rises in the east and sets in the west. So if you’re driving north bound on hwy 400 at 6pm what side of the car is the sun on?
On your left
- In the children’s film Babe, what type of animal was Babe?
- What is the total number of dots on a single die?
- If you’re birthday was today, what Astrological sign are you?
- The Title Role of the 1990 Movie “Pretty Women” was played by which actress?
- Spell Orangutan?
- According to legend, what was the name of King Arthur’s magician advisor?