1) How many of Santa’s reindeer have a name that starts with the letter C?
(2 – Comet & Cupid)
2) Zeus, Hades, and Pegasus are all characters found in what 1997 Disney movie?
3) There are 9 bowls of tomato soup and 8 bowls of vegetable soup. How many bowls of soup are there all together?
4) The Grammys, Oscars, and Golden Globe award shows are all coming up; Two in January and one in February. Which Ceremony show is happening in February?
5) How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
6) TRUE OR FALSE: The first day of winter was this past weekend on Saturday December 21st.
7) SPELL: Surrounding.
(S U R R O U N D I N G)
8) Which major league always has games scheduled on Christmas Day?
(NBA/National Basketball association)
9) A Killer Whale is also known as a what?
10) Our current Prime Minister of Canada celebrates a birthday on Christmas Day. What is his name?