1) The TV series Riverdale is loosely based on which comic series?
2) How many U.S President Faces are depicted in Mount Rushmore?
(4 – George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln)
3) Do pine cones come from deciduous or coniferous trees?
4) Matthew McConaughey turns 50 today. Name the movie where he plays a former NASA pilot that goes to space to save mankind.
5) Jasmine had $100 to spend on food for her party. When she finished shopping she had $18left. How much did she spend?
6) Name the MLB team that won the World Series last week.
7) Name the Disney character whose nose gets bigger every time he tells a lie.
8) What Kool FM event will you find Charlie at tomorrow evening?
9) Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar make up what part of the body?
10) SPELL: Metabolize.
(M E T A B O L I Z E)