- What is the name of the cocktail drink made up of orange juice and vodka?
- What do you count on a tree to tell how old it is?
- What two primary colours would you mix together to get Green?
(Blue & Yellow)
- SPELL: Separate.
(S E P A R A T E)
- Which classical composer was actually deaf?
- In baseball, what do you call the position of the player who squats behind home plate?
- Name one of the three water signs in astrology.
- How many sides does a heptagon have?
- Name the only great lake that is entirely within the United States.
- What is Scooby Doo’s full name?