1) What National holiday is it today for our neighbours to the south?
(4th of July/Independence Day)
2) What popular beverage was once rumoured to contain Cocaine?
3) NAME the music festival in Clearview Township that was just cancelled for next weekend.
4) What does the ‘L’ in O-L-G stand for?
5) What country is the Taj Mahal located in?
6) What is a group of Lions called?
7) The Toronto Blue Jays are at home to the Boston Red Sox tonight. NAME one of the Jays mascots.
8) SPELL: The musical term ‘Sonata’.
9) If Pauly has a dinner date at 7 and it will take her an hour and twenty minutes to get there from work. What time does she have to leave work?
10) TRUE OR FALSE: Your ears are important when it comes to staying balanced.