$1,000 Minute Game
Thurs, June 30th – 2PM
- How many points does the Maple Leaf have on Canada’s Flag?
2. An animal that can live on land AND in water is known as a what?
3. How many S’s are in the word ASSESSMENT?
4. Tom Holland is the third actor to portray Spiderman in Hollywood movies. Name one of the other two actors.
(Toby Maguire/Andrew Garfield)
5. How many teaspoons are in one tablespoon?
6. In Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’, Romeo’s last name is Montague – and what is Juliet’s last name?
7. Spell SHAKESPEARE
8. What year was the Canadian Townie introduced into circulation?
9. What is 36-14?
10. What is the highest score possible in 10 pin bowling?