- The longest freshwater beach in the world is located in which Canadian province?
(Ontario – Wasaga Beach)
- In what film does Morgan Freeman play an inmate called Red?
(Shawshank Redemption/The Shank)
- Zinfandel, Malbec, and Shiraz are all different types of WHAT colour wine?
- Name the 90s girl band that would tell you ‘Don’t go chasing waterfalls’.
- Who said E equals M C squared?
- SPELL: Piranha
(P I R A N H A)
- What land mammal, native to Central and South America, has a tongue that stretches up to two feet in length?
- What is the finger beside your thumb called?
- Name the German fairy tale of two sibling children that find a house made of bread, cakes, and sugar in the woods.
(Hansel & Gretel)
- Not including Jokers, how many face cards are there total in a standard deck of cards?
(12 – 4 Kings, 4 Queens, 4 Jacks)