1) When served as food, squid is referred to as what?
2) Returning for its 10th season this Sunday, name the TV series that tells the story of a small group of people living in a zombie apocalypse.
(The Walking Dead)
3) If someone has carpal tunnel syndrome, what part of the body is affected?
4) What is the next number in this sequence…15 / 35 / 55 …
5) In what European city is the Colosseum located?
6) What is a spider’s web made of?
7) Gwen Stefani celebrates a birthday today. What country singer has she been in a relationship with since 2015?
8) SPELL: Jeopardize.
(J E O P A R D I Z E)
9) Who was just announced as the new Toronto Maple Leafs captain last night?
10) The Japanese flag shows a circle of what colour on a white background?