1) Which temperature is warmer: 25 degrees Celsius or 80 degrees Fahrenheit?
(80 degrees Fahrenheit)
2) How old did Canada turn yesterday?
3) If you’re picking up a cake from DQ, what type of cake are you getting?
(Ice Cream Cake)
4) When referring to UV rays, what does the V stand for?
5) Paul Rudd was recently confirmed to join the cast of which movie reboot?
6) How many E’s are in the word FRISBEE?
7) TRUE OR FALSE: The Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
(True- 9 April is marked as Scotland’s National Unicorn Day)
8) NAME the American holiday coming up on July 4th.
9) What colour is a sapphire gemstone?
10) Which rockstar recently banned Donald Trump from using his song “Crazy Train” for his campaign?