1) What type of animal does a magician typically pull out of a hat?
2) Which province is the famous landmark “Peggy’s Cove” located in?
3) Name the device used by musicians that marks time at a selected rate by giving a regular ‘tick’ sound.
4) TRUE OR FALSE: At the AMA’S this past weekend, Taylor Swift took home 6 awards, leading her to officially pass Michael Jackson’s record.
5) In farming and science, what does the O stand for in GMO?
6) After a 29 year drought, name the CFL team that won the Grey Cup this past Sunday.
7) How many inches are in a foot?
8) What venue will the Jonas Brothers be performing at tonight?
9) SPELL: Rhinoceros.
(R H I N O C E R O S)
10) Name the National Holiday happening in the United States this Thursday.