1) An animal that only eats meat is referred to as a Carnivore; what is an animal that only eats plants referred to as?
2) If you placed second in a race, what colour medal would you receive?
3) What fruit would you find as a topping on a Hawaiian pizza?
4) Jennifer Lopez celebrates a birthday today. FILL IN THE BLANK: While she frequently goes by the nickname J-Lo, she is also known as Jenny from the (blank).
5) What is the highest mountain in the world?
6) SPELL: Mountain.
(M O U N T A I N)
7) Name the American singer that was known as the “King of Pop” and famous for his moonwalk dance.
8) TRUE OR FALSE: A Spider has 6 legs.
(False – 8 Legs)
9) If the population of your hometown was 100,000 people, and it grew by 25%, how many people are now living in your hometown?
10) What is the Japanese art-form of paper folding called?