- Lisa has 40 candles to sell. If she sells three-quarters of them, how many will she have left over?(10)
- What term is used to describe food that has been prepared according to Jewish dietary laws?(Kosher)
- What is the name of Sherlock Holmes’s trusty sidekick?
- What instrument do doctors use to listen to a heartbeat?
- What do you call a group of fish?
- TRUE OR FALSE: Tonight, is Game Two of the Lightning vs Avalanche Stanley Cup Final series.
(FALSE – Game One)
- Greenland is a part of which continent?
- SPELL: Continent.
(C O N T I N E N T)
- A group or cluster of stars forming a recognizable pattern is known as a what?
- What is the name of the writing system used for people visually impaired?