$1000 Minute Wednesday June 8 5pm
$1,000 Minute Questions June 8th 5pm The Toronto Blue Jays are currently playing the Royals in […]
$1,000 Minute Questions June 8th 5pm
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently playing the Royals in an afternoon game. What City are the Royals from?
- What was the name of the Flintstones Pet Dinosaur?
- What letter comes after “J” when reciting the alphabet?
- If Amy is enjoying a glass of Pinot Noir, what color wine is she drinking?
- Spell Pinot?
- How many people ended up putting Humpty Dumpty back together again?
None… All the king’s horses and all the king’s men, Couldn’t put Humpty together again
- Jimmy bought a pack of skittles that contained 54 skittles. If each of the 6 flavours had the exact same amount, how many skittles did Jimmy have per flavour?
- Name one of the original 6 pups from the Paw Patrols
(Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Zooma, Sky)
- What ingredient do you use to make bread Rise?
- ) What does the acronym LOL stand for?
Laugh Out Loud