SAVED BY THE BELL
“Hey, hey, hey what is going on here?”
The Saved By the Bell reboot is coming to NBC’s new streaming service Peacock TV, launching on July 15th.
— Saved by the Bell (@SBTBNow) January 10, 2020
B-B-B-B-B Go Bayside! Check out every episode of the original you love AND a brand new reboot. #SavedByTheBell coming soon to #PeacockTV. @mariolopezviva @ElizBerkley @josietotah @TiffaniThiessen pic.twitter.com/3ZpYmm6WLm
— Peacock (@peacockTV) January 16, 2020
- I loved Saved By the Bell as much as anybody
- Are you not thinking this reboot might be a big mistake?
- I’ll use the Beverly Hills 90210 reboot as an example (and we’ll leave it at that)
- Instant back to school flashbacks
- BiWay will open in August of 2020 on Orfus Road, just south of Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- BiWay stores will focus on value-based products, with nothing costing over $10!
- Unless you play Basketball, I can’t understand why you may have a desire for tearaway pants again
- Guilty here, I wore them in the 90’s
- Have you ever accidentally caught your tearaway pants on a chair in a classroom and had a pant leg rip open?
- Now you’re second guessing tearaways
View this post on Instagram
- I know, I know, it was the hairstyle of the 70’s & 80’s
- But since the mushroom cut thankfully ISN’T coming back
- I had to include one haircut
- Miley Cyrus is likely going to be responsible for this comeback (Billy Ray Cyrus approved)
- These two recently held hands, touched hands, ok, it was a light grazing of hands
- The light hand graze set social media on FIRE with speculation
- It occurred at the SAG Awards
- This would be the ultimate 90’s relationship reunion
brad pitt and jennifer aniston ending all the rumors pic.twitter.com/e8S7q6VpQN
— grace dante (@misslefroy) January 20, 2020
- July 28th at Budweiser Stage, Toronto
- Kate Hudson’s ex, Chris Robinson is back!
- His voice singing, “She Talks to Angels” gives me chills just thinking about it
- In many ways, this was the biggest rock band of the 90’s
- With Special Guests: The Wallflowers
- August 30th at Budweiser Stage, Toronto
- Matchbox Twenty had HUGE success in the mid-90’s and it carried through the 00’s