According to a new survey of 2,000 Americans, 56% expect to use home delivery more in the future — and of those, 83% think there will come a time when home delivery is their primary method of shopping.
Unfortunately, respondents are still experiencing issues with home delivery, and it’s causing some to back out of their purchases.
WHAT DO RESPONDENTS WANT TO SEE IN THE FUTURE OF HOME DELIVERY?
- More control over delivery times – 46%
- Secure package delivery boxes – 42%
- Auto-replenishment of regular online purchases – 34%
- Temperature controlled “boxes” – 32%
- Verified deliveries they don’t need to sign for – 31%
- Ability to ensure deliveries are safe while away from home – 26%