Fall has arrived, turkey’s in the oven, fresh baked pies for dessert and the trees are changing colour.
Enjoy this wonderful season to its fullest with these local attractions….
- CHAPPELL FARMS – Penetanguishene Rd. Barrie
- DRYSDALE’S – Thornton
Halloween & Harvest Festivities running each weekend until Halloween!
- ROUNDS RANCH – Elmvale
Pumpkin Mania happening Saturday’s & Sunday’s until October 28th
Tractor rides, pony rides, game, pick a pumpkin and more…
- 158th ANNUAL ELMVALE FALL FAIR – Downtown
Featuring the giant midway, truck & tractor pull and more..
— Mrs. Monahan’s Class (@MonahanMCPS) October 5, 2018
- SANTA’S VILLAGE – Bracebridge
Open Saturday, October 6th for the kids with Paw Patrol characters. October 20, 21, 27 & 28 they will be open for a special Halloween Spooktacular.
- PUMPKINFERNO – Discovery Harbour, Penetanguishene
Now open 7pm-10pm, Thurs-Sun until Oct 21, then every night until Oct 30.
— Liisa (@OntarioLiisa) October 5, 2018
- HALLOWEEN HAUNT & CAMP SPOOKY – Canada’s Wonderland
— Canada’s Wonderland (@WonderlandNews) October 5, 2018