1. Who won last night’s Colts game against Saginaw Spirit?
2. What does Cinderella leave behind at the ball?
Answer: shoe/glass slipper/heel
3. What is 3×4?
4. What sport includes chest passes, bounce passes and overhead passes?
5. In exactly 5 months from today, what will the date be?
Answer: June 19, 2018
6. Including white, how many colours are on a Rubik’s cube?
7. T/F There are 2 atoms total in one water molecule?
Answer: False – 3
8. “Deux” in French means what English number?
9. What colour are the Go-Trains that go from Barrie to Toronto?
10. Spell supposedly