1. Sushi is traditionally wrapped in edible “what”?
2. The Tanzanite is December’s birthstone. What colour is it?
3. Who won last nights Colts game
4. A “Decaf” coffee has caffeine OR no caffeine
5. Spell Caffeine
CA F F E I N E
6. In Disney’s Aladdin, Abu was what kind of animal
7. What time does the “Ball Drop” on New Years Eve
12 AM / Midnight or 11:59:50 (10 second countdown)
8. When listing Canadian Provinces and Territories alphabetically, would a Province or a Territory be listed LAST
9. In the World Juniors, Canada is playing which country in today’s outdoor game at the New Era Field
United States / U.S
10. Not including today, how many FULL days are left in 2017
2 (Saturday and Sunday)