1) What is the other name for soccer in the UK?
3) Which highest grossing DC superhero movie is getting a sequel?
4) If 2019 was a Leap Year, what would today’s date be?
5) Which animal is on a Canadian loonie?
6) What is the name of the Canadian reality TV show competition that makes strangers live together in a house and compete in order to win cash prizes?
(Big Brother) *Big Brother Canada new season starts next week
7) Which city is the Royal Canadian Mint located in?
8) TRUE OR FALSE: The rarest eye colour for people with red hair is green.
9) How many days are there in the month of March?
10) Which vegetable can be used to make vodka?