1. Today is November 11th, spell eleventh
2. What is the largest freshwater lake in the world
3. True or false, like the U.S; the Canadian Prime Minister’s wife’s title is “first lady”
False; no title is given to the prime minister’s wife
4. at what time do most recognize a moment of silence today
5. What colour poppy will many be wearing today?
6. Replica poppies are sold in honour of Remembrance Day to provide assistance to whom
7. In the U.S Today is not calked Remembrance Day but referred to as what?
8. How many days are in the month of November?
9. If counting by 7’s what is the 7th number you would come to?
10. If it takes 10 hours to get from Barrie to Washington D.C and you leave at 10 am, what time would you arrive there?