1. How many circles are the car company Audi’s logo
2. Which artist was on the Christmas version of Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
3. On a turkey, the “dark” meat is on what part of the bird?
4. Herbivores eat meat or plants?
5. Ben & Jerry’s is known for making what product
6. Traditionally Santa comes into houses through what
7. Tonight in the NFL the panthers play the redskins; where are the panthers from
8. Name one of the puppy characters from the show Paw Patrol
Chase / Marshall / Rubble / Skey / Zuma / Rocky / Everest
9. If there are 365 days in a year, what day does Christmas land on?
10. “Sleigh bells ring, are you listening” are the first lines in what Christmas song