- Which US state do the Toronto Blue Jays do their spring training in?
- Which Saint’s Day is celebrated on February 14th?
- Which team won the Super Bowl yesterday?
- Last night’s Super Bowl was represented by LIII in roman numerals, what number is that?
- What is a group of Lions called?
- In Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, how many golden tickets were found?
- True or False: A shark is a mammal.
(False: a shark is a fish)
- Adolphe Sax invented which musical instrument?
- This famous coffee shop first opened in 1964 in Hamilton.
- What is Peameal bacon called in other parts of the world?
(Canadian Bacon or Back bacon)