1. What type of animal is the Toronto Maple Leafs Mascot
2. How many rings are in the Olympic symbol
3. What is the 5th vowel in the English alphabet
4. What animated series started its 29th season last night
5. True or False; In a national survey released last week, Barrie came out on top with the lowest unemployment rate in all of Canada
6. What awards show took place last night
7. A meteorologist is an expert in what
8. Spell meteorologist
M E T E O R O L O G I S T
9. What country won Gold in the World Juniors?
10. What would you subtract from 1075 to get an answer of 32?
1043 (1075 – 1043 = 32)