1. What is the acronym for the phrase “Repondez s’il vous plait?”
2. A person’s mandible is located where on the body
Jaw / Face
3. What is the Canadian one dollar coin called?
4. There are two zodiac signs associated with January. One is Capricorn, what is the other
5. Spell Aquarius
A Q U A R I U S
6. Name the artist releasing the album titled “Man of the Woods” which is the follow up to “The 20/20 Experience”
Justin Timberlake / JT
7. Who is Justin Timberlake married to?
8. How many time zones in Canada?
Six (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic and Newfoundland)
9. What is 50 x 7,000 (fifty times seven thousand)
10. Tonight Team Canada is facing the Czech Republic in the Semi-final at the World Juniors. How many games has Canada lost so far in the tournament?