1. What type of triangle has three unequal sides?
2. Which sport is associated with a velodrome?
3. The famous phrase ‘What’s Up, Doc?’ belongs to which cartoon character?
4. What is the capital city of the Land of Oz called in ‘The Wizard of Oz’ movie?
5. True or false: Your nose and ears continue to grow throughout your entire life?
6. Last night Kool FM had our weekly Appy Hour at which restaurant on Bayfield Street
Moxies Bar & Grill
7. What shape is in the centre of Captain America’s shield?
8. Which of these oceans separates Africa and Australia: Pacific / Indian / or Atlantic
9. The Barrie Fire & Emergency Services’ Hot Summer Nights is at Batteaux park tonight in Barrie, spell Emergency backwards
Y C N E G R E M E
10. What is one third of 180?