- If listed alphabetically, which Great Lake would be listed first?
- A Podiatrist is the proper name for a doctor that specializes in what body part?
- Alessia Cara turned 22 today. Which GTA city is she from? Brampton OR Pickering?
- In nature, do penguins live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere?
- What 3-digit number who you most likely call in an emergency
- SPELL: Emergency.
(E M E R G E N C Y)
- Tomorrow the Toronto Blue Jays are in New York City taking on the Yankees. Which other MLB team also calls New York City home?
- TRUE OR FALSE: Chocolate was once used as a currency.
- What do you call a time span of one thousand years?
- The four main human blood group types are A, B, AB, and which other?