1. Yesterday the Toronto Maple Leafs Face the Florida Panthers, what state do the Panthers represent?
2. The director of ET just released a new film, Ready Player One, which premieres this weekend. Who is the director?
Answer: Steven Spielberg
3. Today is the earliest Opening Day in history for what major sports league?
Answer: Major League Baseball
4. In Mary Poppins, what animal was on the end of Mary Poppin’s Umbrella that spoke?
Answer: A Parrot (Bird)
5. What time does Cinderella have until her carriage turns into a pumpkin?
6. What 90’s tv series cast, starring Katie Holmes as Joey Potter, reunited for a 20th-anniversary magazine cover photo shoot?
Answer: Dawson’s Creek
7. What popular magazine will Walmart remove from checkout lines at 5,000 of its stores?
8. Spell Cosmopolitan
9. Who is the current host of “The Late Show”
Answer: Stephen Colbert
10. What year will it be in 27 years from today?