1) What do you call a time span of one thousand years?
2) NAME the talk show host who’s coming to Toronto in March for a Q & A.
3) How many strings does a cello have?
4) Which liquor is usually found the in a Caesar?
5) Tonight the Toronto Maple Leafs are taking on WHICH team in Colorado?
6) SPELL: Avalanche.
7) Which rock band just announced their only Canadian tour date will be this June at Burls Creek?
(The Rolling Stones)
8) A new trailer with the first look at Genie, in the new adaptation of ‘Alladin’ was released. Who is playing the Genie in this 2019 remake? (Will Smith)
9) TRUE OR FALSE: Hg is the chemical symbol for Mercury.
10) What is Ottawa the capital of?