1) What is six hundred divided by 50 equal?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: The Earth’s Moon gives off its own light.
3) Yesterday the Toronto Blue Jays played the Boston Red Sox. Which team won?
(Boston Red Sox)
4) Charlottetown is the capital of WHAT Canadian province?
5) SPELL: Mischievous.
6) Solo: A Star Wars Story is out in theatres. NAME the actor who plays Han Solo in that movie.
7) What image is on the reverse side of the Queen on a Canadian dime?
8) Rumour has it Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are going to be honeymooning in WHICH Canadian province?
9) A new season of the Bachelorette started last night. NAME this season’s bachelorette.
10) MULTIPLE CHOICE: NAME the state that McDonald’s was originally founded in.
a) Illinois b) Michigan, c) Florida (Illinois)