Dancing with the Stars will return soon with an all-new cast! The theme of this seasons dancers will be Athletes! The biggest name being Tonya Harding!
The controversial former figure skating champ, who’s enjoyed a recent resurgence in headlines and on red carpets thanks to the hit biopic “I, Tonya,” will take a twirl with pro partner Sasha Farber.
Here’s the rest of the lineup:
• Adam Rippon, one of the most popular Olympians from the Pyeongchang Games, will take a twirl alongside pro hoofer Jenna Johnson.
• Mirai Nagasu is yet another Olympic figure skater who’ll compete for the Mirrorball trophy. She’ll dance with Alan Bersten.
• Chris Mazdzer, the silver-medal luger, will strive for ballroom gold with pro-Witney Carson.
• Johnny Damon, a former MLB star, is set to dance with past “DWTS” champ Emma Slater.
• Josh Norman, who currently plays cornerback with the Washington Redskins, will kick up his heels with Sharna Burgess.
• Jamie Anderson, the snowboarder who took gold for Team USA in Pyeongchang — and in Sochi before that — will vie for ballroom glory with Artem Chigvintsev.
• Jennie Finch Daigle, the Olympic softball star, will compete alongside Keo Motsepe.
• Arike Ogunbowale will represent women’s basketball as she steps out with Gleb Savchenko.
• And Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the 7-foot-2 NBA legend, will be the oldest — and obviously tallest — competitor in the upcoming season at 70, and he’ll show off his moves with Lindsay Arnold.