A new survey asked people to name the top ways they’ve bonded with their kids in quarantine. And a whole lot of parents have been forcing kids to listen to their favourite music, and watch old movies.
Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Playing games with them. 52% said they’ve done more of it.
2. Showing them one of your favourite movies, 45%. (Let my kids watch Super Bad with us)
3. Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%. (We are watching Friends)
4. Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%.
5. Talking and listening to them more, 37%.
6. More playtime in general, 37%.
7. Playing video games together, 36%.
8. Reading books together, 35%.
9. Exposing them to your favourite music, 34%.
10. Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%.