1) TRUE OR FALSE: Adult dogs and adult humans have the same number of teeth.
2) How many degrees are found in a circle?
3) What is the opposite of North West on a compass?
4) How many cents make up a dime?
5) Which is the only American state to begin with the letter ‘P’?
6) What kind of flower bulbs were once exchanged as a form of currency?
7) In military terms, what does UFO stand for?
(Unidentified Flying Object)
8) Syrah, Zinfandel and Blush are all types of what kind of drink?
9) Which TV character said, “Live long and prosper”?
(Spock- Star Trek)
10) In Greek mythology, who turned all that he touched into gold?