We are all waiting, hoping that an announcement from the Ontario Government on the reopening of hair salons and barbers will come soon! But if and when our stylists can give us much needed haircuts, the experience will be very different for a while.
These are just some of the guidelines laid out for hair salons to reopen in Manitoba and other provinces. Please note that guidelines may differ from province to province.
Here’s what we might expect!
– Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
– Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
– Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling product(s) applied.
– Shampoo services will be available for the purpose of removing colour only.
– Blow-dry services will be temporarily unavailable.
NO Guidelines for Salons/Barbers have be set at this time by the Ontario Government.