1) TRUE OR FALSE: Hawaii was the final and 50th state to join the United States?
2) NAME the host of ‘Jeopardy’ who’s battling cancer right now.
3) Which team won the first game in the NBA Final series last night?
4) What tech company makes the Galaxy line of smart phones?
5) What’s the name of the kids’ show that is making a comeback that stars a cartoon blue dog?
6) If its 17-15 on a 24 hour clock, what time is that on a 12 hour clock?
7) Which fictional creature is referred to as the King of the Monsters?
8) SPELL: Ignite.
9) NAME the event happening this Saturday at Centennial Park in Barrie.
10) Clint Eastwood is celebrating a birthday today. NAME the movie he said the line, “You’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?”