1) The Backstreet Boys are Kevin, Nick, AJ, Brian and WHO else?
2) How many Canadian teams are left in the NHL playoffs?
3) Which street is Barrie City Hall on?
(70 Collier Street)
4) Which car company’ logo is 4 rings?
5) NAME the actor who is going to be the next James Bond for his 5th movie with the franchise?
6) Is meringue made with egg whites OR egg yolks?
7) SPELL: Meringue.
8) Fredericton is the capital of which Canadian province?
9) Which singer – released a brand new song called ME! on Friday?
10) TRUE OR FALSE: Acorns come from Maple trees.