1) How many sides does an octagon have?
2) Which Canadian Country artist just announced she’s going back to Vegas in December for another residence show?
3) TRUE OR FALSE: Omnivores eat meat.
(True- They eat both meat and plants)
4) SPELL: Omnivore.
5) What do you call the time span of one hundred years?
6) What colour is an emerald?
7) It is Paula Abdul’s birthday today. She was one of three original judges on which singing competition show?
8) What professional sport does the Toronto FC team play?
9) NAME our next federal statutory holiday.
10) What does the ‘E’ stand for in the word ‘e-mail’?