1) Today is Remembrance Day. What do people wear as a symbol to remember those who lost their lives in World War One?
2) SPELL: Remembrance.
(R E M E M B R A N C E)
3) In Disney’s ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ movie, what is the Hunchback’s name?
4) What fraction is used to describe perfect eyesight?
5) Which team won the MLS Cup Final last night?
6) Today is Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday. Name the 2013 movie where he plays the role of a millionaire in the 1920s.
(The Great Gatsby)
7) How many loaves are in a baker’s dozen?
8) TRUE OR FALSE: A polygraph test is used to see if someone is giving a true statement.
9) Python, Copperhead, and Anacondas are all different types of what reptile?
10) What Carnival is New Orleans most famous for?