Almost six in 10 adults are planning to make “carpe diem’ their new mantra after the pandemic, according to new research!
The survey asked 2,000 Americans about the impact COVID-19 had on their lives and what lessons they’ve learned and found 68% are planning to emerge from quarantine as new people.
In fact, seven in 10 people polled said they’re planning to live each and every day to the fullest post-COVID-19
Four in 10 respondents also shared they plan to be more confident and express themselves creatively as a part of this small win revolution.
TOP SMALL WINS PURSUING DURING THE PANDEMIC
- See/speak to their families more – 45%
- Speak their minds more truthfully – 43%
- Take more vacation time when it’s safe – 42%
- Be more confident – 41%
- Express themselves creatively – 41%
- Take better care of their mental health – 31%
- Don’t cancel plans in the future – 26%