If you’ve done any of the following, then you’re in love….
1. Checking the other person’s nose for boogers. Like if you’re out in public, and one of you has cold. Or your husband says to you…. Do I have any visible snot, as he tilts his head back so you can check…
2. Having a full-on conversation in the bathroom while one of you is using the toilet. It’s especially gross if they’re not just peeing.
3. Checking to see if the other person stinks before they go out. Like they ask you to smell their feet or their armpits to see if they need to shower or change clothes.
4. Searching each other’s bodies for pimples and ingrown hairs. Some people also enjoy POPPING them for some reason. Yes, if you pop those blackheads- its true love
5. Being competitive about how bad your gas is. Especially once you’ve been together for a while or you get married.
6. Sharing a toothbrush when you go somewhere together, and one of you forgets to bring one. Unless you’re totally grossed out by it, you’ve probably done it at least once.