Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- Whose birthday is the May long weekend in honour of?
- In the United States, speed is measured in what?
- According to the nursery rhyme Jack Be Nimble, what did Jack jump over?
- Known as the King of the Koopas, “Bowser” is the arch rival of which video game character?
- Who won last night’s Raptors Game?
- In which of these sports would you wear a helmet – Volleyball / Golf / Hockey?
- YYZ is the airport code for what Canadian City?
- Movie sequel Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising has Seth Rogan reprising his role alongside which former High School Musical Star?
- Not including today, how many days are left in the month of May?
- Traditionally in the game of checkers the two pieces are what colours?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Queen Victoria, (2) Miles per Hour, (3) A Candlestick, (4) Mario, (5) Hockey (6) Cleveland, (6) Toronto, (7) Zac Effron, (8) 13, (9) Red and Black